- Contains povidone-iodine which kills a wide range of germs including
bacteria, viruses, fungi, and simple micro organisms
- Antiseptic for Oral Hygiene
- Relief for Sore Throat & Painful Gums
- Breath Freshener
Contains: Povidone-Iodine United States Pharmacopoeia Grade
Pour 15ml of Orasol-ID into the provided measuring cup. Dilute with an equal amount of warm water if needed.
Swish and gargle the solution for 30 seconds.
Spit out the solution. Repeat every 2-4 hours or as directed
Where to buy?
Also available in-stores at: Guardian, Watson, Unity, Fairprice, NTUC, Cold Storage
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any precautions i must take note?
Do not use Orasol-ID if you have/are
- Allergic to Povidone Iodine / Iodine
- Pregnant and breastfeeding
- Thyroid problems
- Due to have a thyroid, faeces. or urine test
- Children of 76 years and below
What do i need to remember while using Orasol-ID?
- Avoid getting this medicine in your eyes
- Do not consume any drinks or food preferably up to 30 minutes post usage